Donations can be brought to:
The Mission of Yahweh
10247 Algiers Road | Houston, TX 77041
Monday – Sunday | 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- PA System – for Announcements in case of emergency
- DVD Movies – Family friendly movies (school age appropriate children’s movies.)
- Children’s Music CD’s
- CD Player for Childrens Area
- Laptop – Windows 10 for Developmental department.
- Twin Size Box Springs (Must be new)
- Sheets (Twin Sets and Full Size sets) (Prefer New)
- Mattresses – (Twin and Full) (Must be new)
- Mattress Covers– for new mattresses (Twin and Full Size) Must totally encase the mattress and zip up.
- Pillows – Twin Size
- Wash cloths / large bath towels
- 2 Sound Machines (to ensure privacy in offices when interacting with residents about personal issues).
- Single Use Aprons
- 100 Umbrellas for resident women
- Back Braces (Lumbar Support)– (large & XL)- for back support when moving & lifting heavy items
- Women’s Underwear Sizes 5-12(new)
- Girl’s underwear sizes 6-12(new).
- One (1) Commercial Washing Machines
- Trash Bags (30 – 50 gallons)
- Cleaning Supplies (Lysol Spray, Pine Sol, and Bleach)
- C-fold Towels
- Paper Towels
- Hand Sanitizer (large and small bottles)
- Paper goods and disposable tableware
- 2 Commercial Toasters (Conveyor Toaster)
- Meats– Chicken, (ground) Beef, Turkey, Fish, etc.
- Seasonings (fresh garlic, onion, and Garlic Salt, Seasoned Salt, etc.)
- Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Vegetables
- Condiments – Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Ranch Dressing, Italian Dressing, Honey, etc.
- Coffee/Tea – Sugar, Creamer (Powdered)
- Canned Goods– Vegetables, Fruits, Meats & Beans (#10 cans please)
- Kid Friendly Foods– Pop Tarts, Cereal, Fruit Roll-ups, Fish Sticks, Hot Dogs, Single Box Juices, etc.
- Heavy lifting Volunteer(s) – once or twice a week to assist with moving furniture and other things at the Mission. May require cleaning up areas that have been storage for a long time that now needs organizing.
- Children’s Volunteer – Read to the children (2 to 4 year olds), organize and supervise craft activities or games appropriate for 2 year olds (hours are any day during the week except Wednesday, from 9 am to 12 or 2:30 to 4:00pm)
- Resale Shop Sorters–(Urgent Need) Groups/Individuals – Sort and organize donations and help keep our facility organized. Due to an abundance of supplies received (post Hurricane) – we are in need of helpers to help us sort and organize. (weekdays preferably). 2-3 Saturdays per month; 10am-2pm
- Gift Card Drive Fundraisers– to help us collect gift cards to use for our residents and to purchase items we need to care for our women and children residents. URGENT NEED.
Ongoing (Consumable) Needs:
- Paper Towels (ALWAYS)
- Mattress Covers– twin & full size (these have to totally encase the Mattress)
- Gift Cards $5-$50 Grocery, Wal-Mart, etc. to help cover operation costs and to give out to our women upon Successful Exits
- Trash Bags– heavy duty; 55-60 gallon
- Zip-lock Bags(Freezer/Gallon Size)
- Paper Goods– Paper Towels, Disposable Plates, Disposable Cups, Toilet Paper, Etc.