Donations can be brought to:
The Mission of Yahweh
10247 Algiers Road | Houston, TX 77041
Monday – Sunday | 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Urgent Items needed:
* Kid Friendly Foods– Pop Tarts, Cereal, Fruit Roll-ups, Fish Sticks, Hamburgers, (rolls too) Frozen French Fries, Hot Dogs, Single Box Juices, etc.
* Queen Size Mattresses – Need 10. These mattresses are for the bottom level of the bunk beds. They have a plastic cover instead of a fabric cover and they are foam rubber inside.
* Paper Plates – Plastic Forks – Plastic Cups (Paper Goods)- Kids are home for the summer really soon and we will be using paper goods this summer. Plastic forks/knives/spoons, Plastic Cups (all sizes), Paper Plates, Styrofoam plates, Paper Towels/Napkins.
* Trash Bags – With the kids home this summer and using paper goods in the kitchen – we make more trash! – Need Trash bags – 33 and 50 gallon. (Need about 10 cases of them or more!)
* Graphic Designer/WebSite Designer/Developer – Volunteer
* Part Time Driver (10 Hrs – work Fridays Only)
OTHER Items Needed:
* Commercial Toaster Oven (Holds 6 pieces of toast – goes in at the top and conveyor slides them out the bottom).
* Twin Size Box Springs (Must be new) (need 30)
* Sheets (Twin Sets and queen size sets) (Prefer New) Need about 10 queen and 50 Twin
* Mattresses – (Twin) (Must be new) Need 50
* Pillows – Twin Size
* Wash cloths / large bath towels
* Back Braces (Lumbar Support)– (large & XL)- for back support when moving & lifting heavy items (need 5 in all sizes – Mostly L and XL)
* Women’s Underwear Sizes 5-12(new)
* Women’s Underwear (Larger Sizes for 3x, 4x and 5x size women)
* Girl’s underwear sizes 6-12(new).
* Trash Bags (30 – 50 gallons)
* Cleaning Supplies (Lysol Spray, Pine Sol, and Bleach)
* C-fold Towels
* Hand Sanitizer (large and small bottles)
* Paper goods and disposable tableware
* Canned Goods– Vegetables, Fruits, Meats & Beans (#10 cans please)
* Meats– Chicken, (ground) Beef, Turkey, Fish, etc.
* Seasonings (fresh garlic, onion, and Garlic Salt, Seasoned Salt, etc.)
* Fresh Fruit
* Fresh Vegetables
* Condiments – Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Ranch Dressing, Italian Dressing, Honey, etc.
* Coffee/Tea – Sugar, Creamer (Powdered)
* Heavy lifting Volunteer(s) – once or twice a week to assist with moving furniture and other things at the Mission. May require cleaning up areas that have been storage for a long time that now needs organizing.
* Children’s Volunteer – Read to the children (2 to 4 year olds), organize and supervise craft activities or games appropriate for 2 year olds (hours are any day during the week except Wednesday, from 9 am to 12 or 2:30 to 4:00pm)
* Resale Shop Sorters– Groups/Individuals – Sort and organize donations and help keep our facility organized.
* Gift Card Drive Fundraisers– to help us collect gift cards to use for our residents and to purchase items we need to care for our women and children residents. URGENT NEED.