Current Needs List
For questions concerning specific items you would like to donate send an email to Tonya Frye at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations can be brought to:
The Mission of Yahweh
10247 Algiers Road | Houston, TX 77041
Monday – Sunday | 8:00 AM – 6:00PM
- Rubbermaid Roughneck Totes – (24) 18 Gallon Size & up for storage
- Water/Ice Maker – for residents
- Laptop – (3) for front desk, kitchen, and Resale shop to track in-kind donations
- Commercial Scale – for weighing in-kind donations
- Rolling Pins – (2) for kitchen
- Socks – 6-pks; white/black for resident women
- Gift Cards – $10 & $20 gift cards for resident class completion awards
- Office Chairs – (5) Office Chairs (Administrative)
- Reading Glasses – (25) for senior residents
- Air Mattresses – (25) for women transitioning into permanent housing
- Women’s Shoes – Sneakers – all sizes, especially larger sizes (8 & up)
- Children’s Shoes – New Toddler sizes through Children’s size 4 (boys and girls)
- Children’s Underwear – 3T, 4T, 5T – boys & girls (3) packages of each size
- Women’s Underwear – Size 8 – 13+
- Disposable Diapers & Pull-ups & Baby Wipes – sizes 3, 4, & 5
- Water Bottles – 30 cases
- Meats – Chicken, (ground) Beef, Turkey, Fish, etc.
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- Condiments – Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Ranch Dressing, Italian Dressing, Honey, etc.
- Coffee/Tea – Sugar
- Canned Goods – Vegetables, Fruits, Meats & Beans (#10 cans please)
- Kid Friendly Foods – Pop Tarts, Cereal, Fruit Roll-ups, Single Box Juices, etc.
- Miracles of The Mission Breakfast Fundraiser sponsorship opportunities!
LOVE – $10,000 HOPE – $5,000 FAITH – $2,500 GRACE – $1,000
If you or your organization would like to sponsor, please contact Tonya Frye at email@example.com for more information.
- Webmaster – help update and maintain website for The Mission (10-15 hours per month)
- Donor Perfect Specialist – to assist in data entry.
- Graphic Artist – to help create marketing materials, including t-shirts
- Receptionist/Assistant – to help executive administrative staff.
- Resale Shop Assistant – Groups/Individuals – Sort and organize donations and help keep our thrift shop clean. 2-3 Saturdays per month; 10am-2pm
- Kitchen Helpers /Cooks/Servers – to help prepare and serve meals to residents in our new kitchen! Days/times flexible. Must have meal prep experience. The Mission of Yahweh prepares and serves three hot meals per day, 365 days per year. 2-8 people per meal.
- Gift Card Drive Fundraisers – to help us collect gift cards to use for our residents and to purchase items we need to care for our women and children residents. URGENT NEED.
- Front Desk Reception – to help answer phones and greet guests.
Please contact Chris Idank, Operations Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss campus projects.
Ongoing (Consumable) Needs:
- Copy Paper – 3 Cases per month; 8.5 x 11
- Ink Cartridges & Toner – HP 950/black & 951/color; HP 62XL/black & 62XL/color
- Water Bottles – 30 cases per month
- Gift Cards $5-$50 Grocery, Wal-Mart, etc. to help cover operation costs
- Volunteer/Missionary Appreciation Gifts – Special Event Tickets, Gift Bags, Bibles, Gift Cards ($5, $10, $20)
- Trash Bags – heavy duty; 55-60 gallon
- Diapers & Wipes – (10-15) cases each of size 3, 4, & 5 per month
- Zip-lock Bags (Freezer/Gallon Size)
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Paper Goods – Paper Towels, Disposable Plates, Disposable Cups, Toilet Paper, Etc.
- Gasoline Cards – ($5, $10) for Residents searching for work/permanent housing
- Personal Products – Regular/Full size Soap, Shampoo, Toothpaste, Etc.
- Office Supplies – Tape, staples, pens, pencils, notepads, paper clips, etc.