Current Needs List
For questions concerning specific items you would like to donate send an email to Danielle Trent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations can be brought to:
The Mission of Yahweh
10247 Algiers Road | Houston, TX 77041
Monday – Sunday | 8:00 AM – 6:00PM
- Commercial Ice/Water Maker– (kitchen) for residents
- Commercial Scale– for weighing in-kind donations
- Back Braces (Lumbar Support)– 30- for moving, lifting heavy items
- 10Twin/ 10 Full Mattresses––new for housing more residents
- Mattress Covers– for new mattresses
- New/Gently Uses Car Seats– Toddlers & Babies
- New/Gently Used Strollers– Double & Single Strollers
- Rolling Pins– (2) for kitchen
- Socks– 6-pks; white/black for resident women
- Gift Cards– $10 & $20 gift cards for resident class completion awards
- Office Chairs – (5) Office Chairs (Administrative)
- Reading Glasses– (25) for senior residents
- Women’s Shoes –Sneakers – all sizes, especially larger sizes (8 & up)
- Children’s Shoes– New Toddler sizes through Children’s size 4 (boys and girls)
- Women’s Underwear- Sizes 5-12(new)
- Girl’s underwear sizes 6-12(new).
- Disposable Diapers& Pull-ups & Baby Wipes – sizes 4,5, and 6
- Water Bottles – 30 cases
- Pine Sol- Gallon Size
- Lysol Spray- (cans)
- Comet- (Powder and Spray)
- Toilet Paper
- Trash Bags- (13 Gallon and 45-55 Gallon)
- 8 OZ Styrofoam Cups-
- Coffee- Any variety/Roast
- Ladies Socks
- New toys for boys and girls-for children’s birthdays.
- Meats– Chicken, (ground) Beef, Turkey, Fish, etc.
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- Condiments – Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Ranch Dressing, Italian Dressing, Honey, etc.
- Coffee/Tea – Sugar
- Canned Goods– Vegetables, Fruits, Meats & Beans (#10 cans please)
- Kid Friendly Foods– Pop Tarts, Cereal, Fruit Roll-ups, Single Box Juices, etc.
- Resale Shop Assistant –Groups/Individuals – Sort and organize donations and help keep our thrift shop clean. 2-3 Saturdays per month; 10am-2pm
- Kitchen Helpers /Cooks/Servers– to help prepare and serve meals to residents in our new kitchen! Days/times flexible. Must have meal prep experience. The Mission of Yahweh prepares and serves three hot meals per day, 365 days per year. 2-8 people per meal.
- Computer Lab Volunteer– Tech-savvy volunteer(s) to take on shifts in the computer lab- be available to answer questions volunteers
- Gift Card Drive Fundraisers– to help us collect gift cards to use for our residents and to purchase items we need to care for our women and children residents. URGENT NEED.
- Front Desk Reception – to help answer phones and greet guests.
Ongoing (Consumable) Needs:
- Copy Paper– 3 Cases per month; 8.5 x 11
- Mattress Covers– twin & full size
- Ink Cartridges & Toner– HP 950/black & 951/color; HP 62XL/black & 62XL/color
- Water Bottles– 30 cases per month
- Gift Cards$5-$50 Grocery, Wal-Mart, etc. to help cover operation costs
- Volunteer/Missionary Appreciation Gifts– Special Event Tickets, Gift Bags, Bibles, Gift Cards ($5, $10, $20)
- Trash Bags– heavy duty; 55-60 gallon
- Diapers & Wipes– (10-15) cases each of size 3, 4, & 5 per month
- Zip-lock Bags(Freezer/Gallon Size)
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Paper Goods– Paper Towels, Disposable Plates, Disposable Cups, Toilet Paper, Etc.
- Gasoline Cards– ($5, $10) for Residents searching for work/permanent housing
- Personal Products– Regular/Full size Soap, Shampoo, Toothpaste, Etc.
- Office Supplies– Tape, staples, pens, pencils, notepads, paper clips, etc.