Current Needs List
For questions concerning specific items you would like to donate, send an email to Tammie Jeffers at Tammie.Jeffers@missionofyahweh.org
Donations can be brought to:
The Mission of Yahweh
10247 Algiers Road | Houston, TX 77041
Monday – Sunday | 8:00 AM – 6:00PM
Call for more information or a tour – 713-466-4785 Ext. 105
- Pillows – New Standard size for residents
- Back Braces (Lumbar Support) – 30- for moving, lifting heavy items
- Coffee Pots – (need two Large for the Kitchen)
- Mattress Covers – for new mattresses
- New/Gently Uses Car Seats – Toddlers & Babies
- Socks – 6-pks; white/black for resident women
- Gift Cards – $10 & $20 gift cards for resident class completion awards
- Office Chairs – (3) Office Chairs (Administrative)
- Children’s Shoes – All sizes, new & gently used
- Women’s Underwear- Sizes 5-12 (new)
- Girl’s underwear sizes 6-12 (new)
- Pine Sol – Gallon Size
- Lysol Spray – (cans)
- Comet – (Powder and Spray)
- Toilet Paper
- Trash Bags – (13 Gallon and 45-55 Gallon)
- 8 OZ Styrofoam Cups-
- Coffee – Any variety/Roast
- Meats – Chicken, (ground) Beef, Turkey, Fish, etc.
- Seasonings – (fresh garlic, onion, and Garlic Salt, Seasoned Salt, etc.)
- Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Vegetables
- Condiments – Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Ranch Dressing, Italian Dressing, Honey, etc.
- Coffee/Tea – Sugar, Creamer (Powdered)
- Canned Goods – Vegetables, Fruits, Meats & Beans (#10 cans please)
- Kid Friendly Foods – Pop Tarts, Cereal, Fruit Roll-ups, Fish Sticks, Hot Dogs, Single Box Juices, etc.
- Resale Shop Assistant – (Urgent Need) Groups/Individuals – Sort and organize donations and help keep our thrift shop clean. 2-3 Saturdays per month; 10am-2pm
- Kitchen Helpers /Cooks/Servers – to help prepare and serve meals to residents in our new kitchen! Days/times flexible. Must have meal prep experience. The Mission of Yahweh prepares and serves three hot meals per day, 365 days per year. 2-8 people per meal.
- Computer Lab Volunteer – Tech-savvy volunteer(s) to take on shifts in the computer lab- be available to answer questions volunteers
- Gift Card Drive Fundraisers – to help us collect gift cards to use for our residents and to purchase items we need to care for our women and children residents. URGENT NEED.
Ongoing (Consumable) Needs:
- Copy Paper – 3 Cases per month; 8.5 x 11
- Mattress Covers – twin & full size
- Ink Cartridges & Toner – HP 950/black & 951/color; HP 62XL/black & 62XL/color
- Water Bottles – 30 cases per month
- Gift Cards$5-$50 Grocery, Wal-Mart, etc. to help cover operation costs
- Volunteer/Missionary Appreciation Gifts – Special Event Tickets, Gift Bags, Bibles, Gift Cards ($5, $10, $20)
- Trash Bags – heavy duty; 55-60 gallon
- Diapers & Wipes – (10-15) cases each of size 3, 4, & 5 per month
- Zip-lock Bags – (Freezer/Gallon Size)
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Paper Goods – Paper Towels, Disposable Plates, Disposable Cups, Toilet Paper, Etc.
- Gasoline Cards – ($5, $10) for Residents searching for work/permanent housing
- Personal Products – Regular/Full size Soap, Shampoo, Toothpaste, Etc.
- Office Supplies – Tape, staples, pens, pencils, notepads, paper clips, etc.